Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping to the world
General Shipping Terms
We ship all parcels Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU), meaning that any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. As customs and/or import duties differs from country to country we have no possibility to give you notice of these charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for current charges. Please note that we can not held responsible for any delays caused by the custom in your country.
After dispatch, you will receive a dispatch confirmation with a tracking link for your parcel to receive up to date information about your shipment.
If you suspect your parcel is being upheld / lost, please contact us so that we can make a formal complaint to respective Delivery company. Please note that a parcel must be more than 14 working days late before we are able to file a formal complaint. If a parcel has been lost most Delivery companies own the right to allow 3 months from complaint date before a refund is being made.
For any inquiries regarding Shipping: email@example.com
Returns & Exchanges
We are happy to accept returns and/or exchanges on any purchases based on following requirements:
1. The item/s need to be returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
2. The item/s can not have been worn and must be returned to us in perfect condition.
3. The item/s should include all tags intact and attached.
If your return doesn't fulfil the basic requirements above , we own the right to refuse your item(s). If your return is late, we also own the right to refuse your refund.
The costs for returning the package to us for both returns and exchanges is on the customers own expense.
The handling fee for all returns is €10 and the amount will be deducted from your refund. Please note that the initial shipping fee will not be refunded.
How to return/exchange a garment?
To return an item for exchange or refund, please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure you contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry of returning/exchanging the item. Please include the Ordernummer, which you find in the confirmation letter sent to you by E-Mail after placing the order.
2. Our customer service will confirm your request per E-Mail and let you know to which address you should return the garment.
3. Place the item/s in the original shipping plastic sleeve and then in a solid carton box.
4. Place the box in a freight bag and tape it securely.
5. Place the return-address where it is visible.
6. Call your local delivery service to organise the pick up.
Please note that it may take up to 14 days for us to process and refund your return.